As an alternative to your individual application, you may also exhibit at your country’s joint pavilion at attractive rates.
On the initiative of the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI), with the support of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA), a German Pavilion has being organized for many years.
You will find detailed information about the exhibitors of the German Pavilion and their products and innovations on the official website of the German Pavilion.
- Gain international acceptance by appearing together under the umbrella of the “Made in Germany” logo, without losing your corporate identity
- A quick and easy way to find all German companies
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposal: Lounge, information counter, etc.
- Assistance in Germany and on site provided by an experienced organizer
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Economic benefits due to federal financial support
The application forms for the German Pavilion at electronica China 2017 are available here.
Our subsidiary IMAG (Internationaler Messe- und Ausstellungsdienst GmbH) is responsible for organizing Germany’s official participation.
IMAG – Internationaler Messe- und Ausstellungsdienst GmbH
A subsidiary of Messe München GmbH
Ms. Nicola Hinterstocker
Am Messesee 2
Tel.: +49 89 949-22125
Fax: +49 89 949-22350
Tokyo SME Support Center
Address: 9F, 1-13 Kanda Izumicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0024 Japan
Tel.: +81 3 5822-7241
Fax +81 3 5822-7240
Tokyo SME Support Center is a public-interest corporation established by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government for promoting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Tokyo, and it supports SMEs in various business fields to meet their levels of growth. We are responsible for comprehensive support of SMEs in terms of their internationalization.
Automation News Inc.,
“Automation News” is the news media for FA/PA industry.
FA NAVI Inc.,
2-3-12 siba minatoku
Tokyo Japan 1050014
Tel.: +81 3 6699-3241
Fax: +81 3 6400-3205